A professional artist working in the painting techniques, in textile painting, hot batik and mixed techniques.
Key facts and dates
I graduated from the Moscow Pedagogical State University, the Faculty of Arts and Graphics, , passed master classes in Hong Kong on national silk painting, training in the Sergey Davydov Batik Center,, studied the fabrics dyeing national aspect in Nepal and Shanghai.
I teach in the "Creative Lyceum" creative workshop
I actively participate in exhibitions in Russia and Europe:
- Concept Store Gallery, Paris, December 2017
- Art Capital, Grand Palais, the Salon d'Automne in Paris, November 24-29, 2015
- Montreux Art Gallery, International Art Salon in Montreux, November 2014
- "Experimental Batik", House of Artists on the Crimean Bridge, Moscow, 2013.
I now attend Anna Borisovna classes. She is very positive and interesting person. She is constantly on the move, paticipates different interesting exhibitions, takes part in projects, travels. I'm learning a great deal from her life and art.
Талантливый художник и прекрасный учитель, приятно узнать такие новости, мы учились у неё. Успехов и счастья!
- Великолепные работы! Удачи, вдохновения и новый высот Анне!